Thursday, January 26, 2017

New Beginnings


 I have been settling in now for a few weeks and wanted to introduce myself as the new Heritage & Traditional Arts Coordinator for the New Hampshire State Council on the Arts. The transition to New Hampshire (I am originally from Pennsylvania) has been incredible so far and I am looking forward to exploring all that New Hampshire has to offer!
 I am very excited to continue the State Arts Council's Heritage & Traditional Arts program and be able to preserve and promote your traditional art forms within your communities. I look forward to working with each and every one of you in supporting the traditional arts community and preserving New Hampshire’s living cultural heritage! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions regarding our grants and roster opportunities or if you would like to just touch base with me. 

Best Wishes,
Kayla Schweitzer